We are a full-service media development company for all facets of digital media: Web design and development, programming, search engine optimization (SEO), eCommerce, virtual tour photography, social media management (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), and graphic design. We have developed over 1,000 websites since 2002. Our subsidiary company, Discover Downriver, is licensed with Pure Michigan and provides great community resources.
We are always looking for talented, dynamic, dependable people to join our team. If you are interested in working in a fun, learning environment, we want to talk to you. This is a part-time position, and we will train the right person.
Administrative Data Input Position Now Open:
This position is a data-entry position that entails updating website data. The requirements are:
- Focus and ability to follow directions
- Reliability to meet deadlines
- People skills to occasionally make phone calls
- Good grammar and spelling skills
- Average to above-average typing skills
These skills are a plus — the more, the merrier:
- Experience in a WordPress environment
- Experience with graphic programs, preferably Adobe products
- Understanding of social networking
The schedule is flexible and you only need to work two to three days a week in our Trenton office. This is perfect for college students in web or graphic design or marketing. Pay will be commensurate with experience and skill, plus there are commission opportunities.